Our next Walk Leader training day will be on the 12th October 2017. Are you interested in becoming a walk leader?
- Have a great enthusiasm for walking and Walking for Health’s vision of everyone having access to a short, free and friendly walk
- Be prepared to lead health walks in line with best practise procedures (covered in walk leader training)
- Commitment to lead walks for recognised Walking for Health walks only
- Be physically able to assist / lead in the delivery of health walks (this can include being a back, middle or front walk leader)
- Be happy to stay in touch with your local scheme for updates / refreshers when required
- Open minded, willing to support a diverse range of people by supporting people to become more active through walking.
- Be over 18, in line with our safeguarding policy
If this is you then please contact the training team on [email protected]
or telephone 07512123995 for full details